Monday 14 December 2015

Kadavar Live at Warsaw Klub Progresja 12th December 2015


Finally, after three good preceding acts (Horisont; Satan's Satyrs; The Shrine), it was time for the headliners, Kadavar, who I'd only discovered about 6-8 months ago but immediately liked.


With Kadavar, I was familiar with quite a few of the tunes ('Living in Your Head'; 'Broken Wing' etc.).


But for me, the set really came alive with 'Purple Sage' which was incredibly hypnotic:


My old friend, Dave Dealy, views Kadavar as being kind of 'Black Sabbath-ish' around the time of 'Sabbath Bloody Sabbath' and 'Sabotage', and I kind of agree, they're really interesting for sure:



Really enjoyed this four-band gig at the Progresja, each band was great with really quick changeovers between each act.

No comments:

Post a Comment