Friday 12 April 2019

The Neal Morse Band Live at Warsaw Progresja 6th April 2019


Two years ago, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing The Neal Morse Band on 'The Similitude of a Dream' tour, and loved 'The Great Adventure' show last Saturday night.


You just can't beat high quality Prog with a wonderful visual dimension:


Like a friend of friend of mine in Ireland says, The Neal Morse Band are like a modern-day Kansas with a bit of Styx mixed in.


Love the central idea of going through trials in life and finding something transcendental, something eternal:


My favourite tune of the night? That's difficult to say, there were so many.


But I had both 'The Great Despair' and 'The Great Adventure' chiming in my head on the tram back down towards Warsaw city centre afterwards.


I'm not a born-again Christian but I definitely value the transcendental message in Neal Morse's music.



No comments:

Post a Comment