Thursday 20 August 2020

Michał Urbaniak at Warsaw Old Town Marketplace 15th August 2020



Thoroughly enjoyed the Michał Urbaniak concert at the Old Town Marketplace in Warsaw last Saturday.

Some people enjoyed the top-class Jazz music while having a meal:

The Old Marketplace really is a brilliant location for a concert:

I'm not that familiar with Jazz music but over recent years, I've been seeing more of it live. 

Read up on and listened to quite a bit of Michał Urbaniak before the concert on Saturday night, becoming aware that he has played in tandem with many top musicians in the USA. My Polish friend, Tomasz, prompted me to see Urbaniak through stressing that he was one of several Polish Jazz musicians massively admired in the USA.

And during the concert on Saturday night, I could see clearly why. 

Also found myself reading up on Michael "Patches" Stewart after the concert, what a trumpet player!

No comments:

Post a Comment