Tuesday 27 April 2021

SSPX New Zealand Mass Online

Being based in Warsaw, Poland and still not being able to get to the old Latin Mass at the moment, I ended up watching another Society of St. Pius X Mass again. This time, it was from St. Anthony's church in Wanganui (Whanganui), New Zealand:

At some points, the proceedings were shown from different angles, which emphasised just how beautiful the old Latin Mass is:


Originally, I'd intended to watch the old Latin Mass from the SSPX church in Sandford, Florida where Bishop Fellay was administering the sacrament of confirmation:


But unfortunately, it soon became clear that the filming of this lacked sound, and that's how I ended up watching the SSPX Mass in New Zealand. 

Really appreciate the fact that the SSPX film their Masses live from places like Sandford, Florida and Wanganui, New Zealand, as it not only gives me a chance to watch Mass when I can't physically attend one, but also gives me the opportunity to see what the old Latin Mass looks like in different parts of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment