Thursday 4 November 2021

My Last Concert for a While?

 

Still wondering if this will be my last concert for a few months: seeing Ragnar Ólaffson and Julia Szkrobek at Warsaw Stodoła on 27th October. Ragnar and Julia's duets worked wonderfully, really enjoyed The Message and above all else, Dragonfly.


Also enjoyed Vikowski, like with Ragnar and Julia, it was just nice to watch some good live music in a laid-back atmosphere with a couple of decent pints of beer.

 

This night of good (and free) music was arranged by the EU. Being British (and for other reasons), I'm not a big fan of the EU, but they definitely turned up trumps with this gig.

With the threat of an upcoming lockdown hanging over Poland, this could be my last concert for a while, but I obviously hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment