Tuesday 17 May 2022

Passing the Polish Olympic Centre

 

Every now and again, I chance upon a modern-looking building that impresses me, which was the case when I encountered the Polish Olympic building near the riverside in Warsaw:


Thus, I ended up spending a bit of time scouting around the outside of the building, looking at the latter from different angles.


And came across several statues devoted to different sporting disciplines:



The boxing statue below really caught my eye:


I sometimes do a bit of boxing training through watching instructional training sessions on YouTube (e.g. by Tony Jeffries) and feel a hundred dollars after each session.

Overall, the Polish Olympic Centre gave me a nice 15-minute or so stop-off point during a great riverside walk I did a couple of Sundays ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment