Thursday 30 June 2022

Warsaw Wianki nad Wisła (25-06-22)

 

As I kind of do every year now, I went to the Wianki nad Wisła event on Saturday evening.

 

First up on stage were  Żywiołak, a more than decent Folk band, kind of in the Percival vein.

The Żywiołak set was full of atmosphere and had quite a few people up dancing in the middle aisle:


And the female vocalist, called Wiktoria if I remember correctly, had a really good voice:


Second up, it was the turn of Polish-Ukrainian band, Dagadana, who I'd seen at the Progresja not that long ago:



It's not easy to define or pigeonhole Dagadana, but I kind of view them as a nice mix of electronica, folk, dream pop, and jazz.

And some of the screen imagery during the Dagadana set was amazing:


And finally, it was the turn of Mikromusic who I've now seen a handful of times:


And they did Godzina, an absolutely beautiful tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment