Saturday 2 December 2017

Mammut Live at Warsaw Hydrozagadka 1st December 2017


Really enjoyed Mammut at the Hydrozagadka (a small club) in Warsaw last night:


Discovered Mammut on KEXP (I think) about a year ago while looking at 'new bands' on Youtube, and instantly liked their (kind of indefineable) music.  Then, a few months ago, I saw that the band would be playing Warsaw and had to go and see them.


Last night, Mammut came on with 'Breathe Into Me' which is a wonderful psychaedelic-type tune, one of my two favourite Mammut songs:




The band also did my favourite other tune of theirs, 'Salt':




To be honest, the whole of the 75-80 minute or so set was wonderful.


The small crowd who braved the cold weather to watch the concert, got a gem of a gig.  Really hope I get to see Mammut again.

No comments:

Post a Comment