Thursday 26 July 2018

Badger State Girl Choir at St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church, Galway


Was drawn into St. Nicholas' Collegiate church in Galway as I heard some amazing singing coming from inside there.

The teenage/young adult, female choir had amazing voices.  As far as I could make out, they were singing some kind of Godspell-type music, but I could be miles off with this guess.



I enjoyed the concert so much that I took a picture of the notice showing who the choir were:


It was only when I got back to Warsaw, Poland, when looking at some of my pictures from Ireland, that I found out that the Badger State Girl Choir were from Wisconsin in the USA.


Have just read from the choir's website that the mission of the choir is to provide life-enhancing experiences through studying and performing significant choral music.


No comments:

Post a Comment