Saturday 14 March 2020

Faversham: Beautiful Buildings


Visited  Faversham the day before and on the morning of the New Day Festival last summer.

Of course, Faversham Town Hall, on its wooden stilts, is the grand centre-piece of Faversham:


I used to occasionally visit Faversham when I lived in Canterbury in the late 1990s/early 2000s, so I knew it was worth an hour or two photo shoot round the town centre:


The town has a nice, laid-back atmosphere:


Really think that the Town Hall is stunning:


And the incredible buildings below have stayed in my visual imagination over many years:


Couldn't take my eyes (or the lens) off the triangular-shaped buildings:


They have a wonderful character:


The setting below has stayed in my visual memory for many years as an idyllic place to have a pint:


Even on the road out of Faversham,


the beautiful rows of houses jump out at you:


The New Day Festival gave me the opportunity to revisit Faversham, Canterbury, and other parts of Kent last summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment