Saturday 2 October 2021

Huun-Huur-Tu at the Warsaw Tent Festival (26-09-21)

For the first time in 2-3 months, I find myself with no concert this weekend, but last Sunday, I had the pleasure of seeing Huun-Huur-Tu from southern Siberia in Warsaw:


The concert took place in a big tent, constructed for a four-day World/Ethnic music festival, near the Palace of Culture.



I've seen some great music over the past 2-3 months and the same proved to be the case with Huun-Huur-Tu, of course.

Was really happy the band did the beautifully melodic Konguroi (Sixty Horses in My Herd), and the 10-minute epic, Odugen Taiga.


Might not have any concerts for quite some time now, but I'll have fond memories of those I saw between late June and late September, including Huun-Huur-Tu, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment