Saturday 11 December 2021

Eivør at Warsaw Proxima (8-12-21)

 When this gig got put back a few weeks, I thought that it might never happen, but thankfully, it did.

First time I've seen Eivør and enjoyed the gig from start to finish.


Think that Eivør has got an incredible voice which shone out during Lívstræðrir in particular, which has got me curious about The Last Kingdom, of course.

The other highlight of the night was Falling Free, have had this swirling round my mental jukebox ever since the gig.

And below, Eivør and her band are taking in the massive, thoroughly deserved applause at the end of the set:


Yeah, really enjoyed Eivør at the Proxima last Wednesday, think it was the first time I'd been to the Proxima in over two years, with Kurt Vile having been the last occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment