Saturday 17 June 2023

The War on Drugs - Warsaw Progresja Letnia Scena (12-06-23)

Happily found myself next to the mixing desk when up at the Progresja Summer Stage to see The War on Drugs on Monday:


The War on Drugs were fantastic coming on with Pain, followed by I Don't Wanna Wait; Strangest Thing; Harmonia's Dream etc. (one great tune followed by another throughout the whole gig).

Try as I might, I struggled to get a decent shot of the gig from distance with my i-phone:

It was a blustery evening and the temperature dropped quite dramatically from the daytime to the evening, so a massive credit to the band playing so well on stage.


Loved every song in the set, especially the spell-binding Under the Pressure.


This was the first time I've seen The War on Drugs and it was a brilliant experience, hope to see them again, one day, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment