Monday 6 June 2016

The Editors Live at Warsaw Orange Festival 4th June 2016


Here's a few of my shots from The Editors at Warsaw Orange Festival on 4th June:


Like many of the acts at the Festival, I watched The Editors out of curiosity, knowing them in passing but not really knowing what to expect.

 

Of course, I enjoyed the tunes I recognised, especially 'Papillon'.



Surprisingly, I recognised about half of the set without knowing the names of the tunes which I'm now looking up ('Sugar'; 'Life Is a Fear'; 'Honesty' etc.).



Really like it when I follow my instinct well, as with The Editors here at the Orange Festival.  Think I'm right in saying that the 4th June line-up wasn't as appetising as the line-up the day before, but I followed my instinct/curiosity, went on June 4th, and was rewarded with a brilliant performance from The Editors.

No comments:

Post a Comment