Sunday 21 October 2018

Killing Joke Live at Warsaw Stodoła 20th October 2018


Was a long time coming, but finally got round to seeing Killing Joke last night.

Seemed to be an interesting mix of people at the gig, kind of split between half who had a deep reverence for the band, and another half who were curiosity-seekers like myself.

Anyway, I quite enjoyed the Killing Joke set, especially the tunes I was familiar with ('Love Like Blood'; 'Eighties'; 'Requiem' etc.).


Found Jaz Coleman's voice incredible (clear and powerful):


First thought that I might get round to seeing Killing Joke in the early 1980s when I saw them on TV playing live on The Tube (an interesting live music programme in Britain back then). Little did I know it would take 35 years or so to catch them live.

No comments:

Post a Comment