Wednesday 18 November 2020

Warsaw: Towards the Bridge to the Old Town

After the fireworks started being let off at the National Football Stadium at the end of the Patriots' Independence Day march last week, I decided to make my way to Warsaw Old Town (rather than returning to the city centre where the march had set off from). This allowed me to see quite a few impressive buildings that I hadn't seen before:

Was nice to catch these buildings at sundown:

Really liked the beautiful church below:

Unfortunately, this church had leftist graffiti at the side and in front of it, but thankfully, not on it.

Of course, I was already familiar with the wonderful Cathedral of St. Michael the Archangel and St. Florian the Martyr:

 
This incredibly beautiful building points the way to the bridge leading to the Old Town.




No comments:

Post a Comment