Wednesday 21 July 2021

Purple is the Color - Warsaw Jazz na Starówce Festival (17-07-21)

The Jazz na Starówce festival is a brilliant series of Jazz concerts that take place early Saturday evening from early July to late August in the Old Town Marketplace in Warsaw. Last Saturday, I got to see Purple is the Color, from Vienna, there:

Really liked Purple is the Color, with Just Kiddin' and Techno Epic being the two standout tunes for me (loved the subtle melody of Techno Epic).

Over the last 3-4 years, I've seen quite a few Jazz concerts in Warsaw, and now I enjoy the feel of Jazz music without knowing much about it.

Think that the Jazz na Starówce festival is great, as it brings together a mix of genuine Jazz enthusiasts and lay people like myself.

Judging from the writing on the car below, which was behind the stage, I guess that it's the one that brought the band down to and away from the Old Town Marketplace last Saturday evening:

No comments:

Post a Comment