Tuesday 13 July 2021

RGG Trio - Jazz na Starówce, Warsaw Old Town (10th July 2021)

Was nice to pay my first visit to the Saturday evening, Jazz na Starówce festival this year, seeing the RGG Trio.

I enjoyed getting a close-up view of how talented Jazz musicians work together on stage:


Really liked the RGG Trio's mellow/subtle form of Jazz, as it was melodic and allowed me to dream about things during the listening process.


Despite having lived in Warsaw since 2003, I only first chanced upon the Jazz na Starówce festival last summer and immediately liked the whole idea of it:  allowing both Jazz-lovers and lay people like myself to have free access to great Jazz music in a beautiful setting:


Think I'll be paying a few other visits to the Jazz na Starówce festival before the summer ends:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment