Saturday 14 August 2021

Jerry & The Pelican System - Warsaw Plac Defilad (12.08.21)

 

Not being able to get to Britain for summer, I find myself going to see a lot of interesting, experimental music around Warsaw, and Thursday night it was the turn of Jerry & The Pelican System.


Jerry & The Pelican System seem to be an intriguing revolving door of talented young musicians coming into and out of the band, and on Thursday night, it was perfect for me, as I found the intriguing blend of subtle Jazz and ethereal-type music perfect.

In particular, I found some of the drum work riveting:

Was also happy to have a couple of nice beers on tap from the outside bar, which went down a treat while enjoying the Jerry & The Pelican System set. 


Roll on more interesting, experimental music over the weekend, that's what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment