Saturday 27 May 2023

Fun Lovin' Criminals - Warsaw Progresja Outside Stage (26-05-23)

Thoroughly enjoyed watching Fun Lovin' Criminals at the Progresja Outside Stage (Letnia Scena) last night:


Over the last five decades, I've seen thousands of bands, and I've got to say that The Fun Lovin' Criminal is one of the best ever 'coming on songs' I've ever seen, it immediately creates a great atmosphere.


And the set was great from start to finish as King of New York; Korean Bodega; Loco; Shake It Loose; Southside; Smoke 'Em, and other beautifully balmy tunes were gratefully received by an appreciative audience.

And of course, Love Unlimited followed by Scooby Snacks were perfect closing out tunes to a fantastic live set.


This was the first time I'd seen the Fun Lovin' Criminals (better late than never) and I was massively impressed, it was magic from start to finish.

Almost forgot to mention: the Climax Blues Band classic, Couldn't Get It Right, may've been my favourite tune of the night, it was done brilliantly.

Hats off to the Progresja too, as the Outside Stage is a fantastic concert setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment