Monday 20 April 2015

Faro (Portugal): Near the Train Station


Here, I'm down near the seafront, at the train station in Faro, looking across the tracks at a small cafe which contains a palm tree growing through the roof.

Below, I'm still looking across the railway tracks but this time at a big-looking factory which somehow manages to fit in with the seaside surroundings (what I'm trying to say here is that it's in no way a massive eyesore):


And finally, I've moved to the sea where you can see a plane heading towards the airport:


Later on that evening, I went to the airport to meet my friends, Dave Dealy and his family, who were arriving on a flight, and while waiting for them, it seemed like every few minutes planes from Britain and Ireland were touching down.

No comments:

Post a Comment