Thursday 3 March 2016

Madrid: Some More Things near the South Train Station


Some more interesting things a stone's throw away from Madrid South train station here, starting with the interesting-looking museum across the road, immediately facing the 'Day and Night' babies heads sculptures:


A short walk down one of the streets near the 'Day and Night' sculptures also brings you to a picturesque church (such churches are all over Madrid, to be honest):



And an interesting Arab(-looking) tower with a school or something similar built around it:


And the road below, I took by mistake while trying to make my way to the Prado Museum:


Thankfully, I didn't seriously go out of my way, and saw the interesting Don Quixote plaque below on the side of a church:


And, of course, wherever I went, I was always going to see a tapas bar:


No comments:

Post a Comment