Thursday 16 September 2021

Warsaw After Summer Music Park (10/11-09-21)

 

After a 40-minute walk or so on a balmy Friday evening, I found myself at the After Summer Music Festival at the Fountain Park, near the riverside in Warsaw.

Despite tango music not really being my kind of thing, I quite enjoyed Maciej Miecznikowski and Tango Attack:


This set was quite nicely arranged, as Tango Attack did some instrumental tunes, and some songs with Maciej Miecznikowski. Plus, at times, some tango dancers came on stage to show their craft:

Saturday evening was also enjoyable as I got to see some great Jazz music with Walk Away:

Really liked an 11-12 minute piece that the band did called Don't Cry in the Rain.


Halfway through the set, Walk Away were joined on stage by Beata Przybytek and the songs became shorter while remaining enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment