Sunday 8 June 2014

A Ukip Poster in Bury, Lancashire


The Ukip poster above is at the crossroads at the bottom of Walmersley Road leading into Bury town centre.

To be honest, I don't know that much about Ukip, but, still, I think they deserve a massive pat on the back for giving the politically-'correct' Nazi establishment in Britain a good kick up the rectum.

I've only ever voted once in my life and that was for old Labour in the pre-Tony Blair days.  For me, Tony Blair is probably the person most responsible for institutionalising the politically-'correct' totalitarian ideology in Britain.  Before Tony Blair, political 'correctness' seemed to be restricted to a few 'loony left' Labour councils,but, having said that, it had been badly brewing up in the universities (I went through university twice in Britain, once in the late 80s/early 90s and once in the late 90s/early 2000s, thus, I have a pretty good idea of what a Stalinist gulag must've looked like) and the liberal media for many years (starting from about the mid-1980s).

Fortunately, a week after Tony Blair was elected in 1997, I went working abroad and have mainly lived away from Britain ever since.  Still have fond memories of the Britain that existed before political 'correctness' reduced its social 'reality' to such baseline issues as race and sex ('gender').

When I was last back in Bury in late April, I was shocked to see posters at metro stations on the way to Manchester containing the title 'Hate Crime'.  Just think that to more effectively understand what political 'correctness' is about, people need to read Orwell's '1984' over and over again, to fully realise how insidiously dehumanising this form of Western totalitarian ideology is.

No comments:

Post a Comment