Tuesday 8 October 2013

Warsaw University Library Roof

So what was it like up on Warsaw University Library Roof, then?  Well, as you can see below, it started looking very interesting as I made my way up the stairs there.


First, I was able to look down on the majestic, grey, Gothic-looking building below:


After this, I managed to get a panoramic shot of the National Football Stadium in the distance (where I'd seen Roger Waters do 'The Wall' a few weeks ago:


But the Library Roof itself was also quite picturesque, as the juxtaposition of red autumnal leaves and glass ceiling below shows:


As it was a beautiful clear day, I was also able to get some decent panoramic shots across the river into the Praga district of Warsaw:


Finally, to put the icing on the cake, I managed to get a kind of 'Magnum Opus' shot up there:


Of course, I wish the happy couple all the best for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment