Wednesday 11 November 2015

A Dead Forest Index Live at Warsaw Proxima 10th November 2015


Couple of shots of A Dead Forest Index opening for Chelsea Wolfe at Warsaw Proxima last night:


Glad I caught the band as I found their sound both haunting and mellow (a contradiction of terms, I know, but it worked really well).

Until last night, I'd never heard of A Dead Forest Index, but have been quickly listening/reading up on them today.  Have read that they're made of two brothers, Adam and Sam Sherry (one on guitar/vocals, the other on drums/piano) from Auckland, New Zealand who are now based in London.

Also found out that the track I really enjoyed from last night is called 'No Paths', and that the band really like William Blake (great taste in literature/art).

No comments:

Post a Comment