Monday 24 February 2014

A Good Vegan Meal in Warsaw


Above is the delicious vegan meal that I had on Sunday at a place called 'Vegan' in Warsaw (just down an alleyway on Jan Paweł II near the Jan Paweł II-Solidarnosć crossing). 

Started using this vegan place and a vegetarian place near the city centre about 15-18 months ago when I had serious digestion problems, and now I'm thankfully off pre-meal medication, so I'm sticking faithfully to this kind of food, although I do eat a bit of meat once or twice a week (but stricyly no more).

Really find that the Polish oatmeal, at the back of the plate, is a much lighter and healthier alternative to either rice or potatoes.  In the glass, there is a nice Polish 'kompot' (natural fruit juice) which sometimes has mint or ginger inside for their medicinal qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment