Thursday 7 May 2015

St. Joseph's RC Junior School Teachers Bury, Lancashire (from about the Mid-1970s)


This picture went on an 'Old Bury' site on Facebook a few weeks ago sending me on a real trip down memory lane.

Having been at St. Joseph's at this time, I would guess the year here would be about 1974 or 1975, with me having been about eight or nine at the time.

Starting from the back left (as I remember them back then): Mr Lawless; Mrs Woodhead; Miss Holden; Mrs McCormack; Mr Mahon; Miss Donohoe

From the front left: Mrs Harold; a music teacher, I think, whose name I can't recall; another teacher whose name I can't recall; Miss Samitier; Mrs Moren; Mrs Hart (headmistress)

Really did get a pang of nostalgia when I saw this, as it helped me to recall all kinds of obviously grey memory details from years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment