Saturday 22 July 2017

Hothouse Flowers Live at Killarney INEC Accoustic Club 8th July 2017


This was a nice surprise:  I flew into Cork from Liverpool early in the morning to find out that I'd be going watching Hothouse Flowers in Killarney in the evening.


 Had previously seen Hothouse Flowers many years ago at Glastonbury Festival in 1989 (can still remember them doing 'It'll Be Easier in the Morning').

This time round, I enjoyed Hothouse Flowers a lot more than I expected.  Only recognised two tunes by name, the big hit 'Don't Go' and the Johnny Nash classic 'I Can See Clearly Now', but recognised many others by ear.


Opening act, Ye Vagabonds, were quite good especially when they did traditional Irish tunes.



Yeah, this was a nice surprise, never knew I would be going to the concert until the morning.

Really liked the small building below which was near the Killarney INEC venue:







No comments:

Post a Comment