Monday 24 October 2022

Bury: Bradley Fold to Ainsworth Walk

From Bradley Fold, I made my way up to Bolton Road, from where I started climbing a country road towards Ainsworth. During the early stages of the walk, I passed loads of electricity pylons in the surrounding fields:


 Finally, the old country road lead to the Old White Horse pub from where I turned upwards towards a not too distant Ainsworth:


 Some kind of rounders match was taking place on the village green in Ainsworth:

Good to see such nice sunshine in north-west England, of course.

And Christ Church, Ainsworth is a stunning building:


It was also nice to see a Lancashire Red Rose flag flying in Ainsworth:


Not sure where I saw the horses below, as at some point, I kind of wandered  into the outskirts of Turton:



It was a dreamy, mid-summer, early evening stroll.


No comments:

Post a Comment