Saturday 25 January 2014

The New Warsaw EIP Office


Love the newly designed EIP ('Everything Is Possible') hallway and office in Warsaw.  To start with, I was really pleased with my shot of the logo above, as the hallway lighting magically fused into it:

The hallway itself (below) somewhat reminds me of the pale blue/sky blue lighting sometimes found in clubs: 


And the office itself?  Well, for me, this is the most impressive part of the EIP decor:


More than anything, I love the ceiling design in the office, as it almost reminds me of a group of UFOs (from a science fiction film, not my own experience), being about to land, as can be seen in the two pictures below:





Finally, the picture below shows how this wonderfully designed ceiling fits in nicely with a spacious working area:


Yes, for me, the new Warsaw EIP office is an incredible work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment