Friday 22 August 2014

Warsaw: The Wooden Houses at Wielowiejska


When my good old friend Dave Dealy came over for the Kansas concert last month, we went down to the village of Wielowiejska, near Radosc  (on the road to Otwock) to look at the beautiful wooden houses down there. 


I would say that the wooden house below is probably my favourite:


But how do I know about these wooden houses on the outskirts of Warsaw?  Well, during the early days (2003-2005) of my stay in Warsaw, I used to go to the Old Latin Mass down here provided by the Society of St. Pius X (the priestly order founded by Archbishop Lefebvre):

 

Currently go to the Old Latin Mass at the Redemptorist church of St. Klemens Hofbauera at lower Wolska, Warsaw which saves me from having to make the massive journey down to Wielowiejska. 

No comments:

Post a Comment