Monday 16 October 2023

Bury (Lancashire): Over Walmersley Golf Course

Two days before setting off back for Warsaw, I went for a big walk in glorious sunshine, an early highlight of which was crossing over Walmersley Golf Course:


The golf course looked incredible in the bright sunshine.


I'd never seen it look so great.

A short while before reaching Walmersley Golf Club from the Chesham area, I'd come across an interesting country lane that I'd never seen before:


It seemed a great secluded place for a house:

With colourful flowers lining the country path:


I've always enjoyed doing country walks in my hometown, Bury (Lancashire).

Having been out of Bury for 26 years now, I feel more like a tourist visiting the place, avoiding the town centre, but savouring the rural beauty at some of the outskirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment