Friday 14 September 2012

Two Interesting Concerts in Warsaw Next Month

My next concerts probably won't be until next month, October 19th and 20th to be exact, both at the Klub Progresja.  First, Paradise Lost will be on on the 19th October.  I saw these at the 1995 Castle Donnington thing, but haven't seen them since, and since then, they seem to have gone a lot more Gothic-sounding which suits me fine.  My favourite Paradise Lost track by a country mile is 'As I Die' which I've put on above (the top of the two videos).  In contrast, on the 20th October, The Flower Kings will be at the Klub Progresja. I've always loved all kinds of Prog:  ELP; Yes; early Genesis; Rush; Marillion; Jethro Tull; Camel; Gentle Giant; Kansas; IQ etc., so The Flower Kings gig should be a real treat.  The bottom video is the first 9 minutes of The Flower Kings' 31-minute 'The Truth Will Set You Free'.

1 comment:

  1. Long live Prog Pat. Will listen to Paradise Lost over the weekend. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete