Tuesday 11 September 2012

Warsaw Palladium

I've seen some good concerts at the Warsaw Palladium over the past few years, such as Kosheen; Tricky; Hooverphonic; Nouvelle Vague; Lamb; Peter Hook; Tindersticks etc.  A lot of these might be described as kind of 'arty' Alternative music (I have a postmodern fear of labels or categories), but I've also seen the Rock legends, UK (John Wetton, Richard Jobson, and Tony Levin), here.  However, the Palladium has recently started to move concerts (e.g. Flogging Molly) to the Proxima last minute, so it's a good idea to arrive reasonably early for a gig just in case this happens.

2 comments:

  1. That's one thing I really miss about not living near a big town or city - rock concerts. I love living in a rural environment yet I miss infrastructure like public transport and being able to see a good band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave, that idea you had about getting Hawkwind; Gong; and Steve Hillage to play on your farm sounded extremely interesting

    ReplyDelete